Saturday, June 28, 2008

WALL E




WOW! All I can say it wow! This movie is flippin incredible!!!! And Presto, the short film before the movie started made me scream like a little girl (well I had to hold it in, but I wanted to jump out of my chair and scream!) It was almost too much pure awesomeness to take in, in one night! I swear you'll enjoy the night you go see WALL E. And there was no dialogue for a good solid half hour and I was enthralled and couldn't take my eyes off the screen. The story is awesome, the visuals are stunning, the characters are so life like, OMG! Go see WALL E! It's totally different then what we've seen lately and it's a complete breath of fresh air! And the short film is just something else. I'm so sorry if you don't see this or don't have the urge to see it. This is something you don't want to miss out on! Do it up! You won't regret it!

4 comments:

Toby Cochran said...

like p.diddy says see Wall*e or Die! haha

James said...

Couldn't agree with you more! I about peed myself when Wall E met Moe for the first time: percieved inner dialog, "oh so your job is to clean stuff...? how 'bout this... ok, does this make you mad?"

I loved how simple the characters where, but not at all to the expense of emotion!

Ryan Hobbiebrunken said...

so true James, man that was awesome. I was just geeking out on how much emotion they put into something so simple. genious!!! and the computer mice crawling around in that big trash heap, brilliant, small little detail, but brilliant!

Heath said...

So freaking amazing! I went with a group of around 10 people for the opening night! We ALL enjoyed it deeply. Being an animation buff I was geeking out to the point where half way in I think I melted into a child. Eve was brilliantly animated for her simplicity. The part I laughed the most at was the spork scene.

The short before hand, AMAZING! Presto was by far the BEST animated short I have ever seen. It had us just about rolling on the floor laughing. Props to EVERYONE involved.